Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Introduction

It`s Nice to post this Blog.With this Blog ,I wish I Could Share About My Knowledge of
the Most Deadly Diseases in the World.I Hope Also You Give a Comment to My Blog After
Review this Blog.This Information,I Hope Could be Useful Especially to Increase Our Health
And Prevent Us to Suffer these Deadly Diseases.This Blog Will Discuss the Diseases Which Ca
used by Microorganism And Others.This Blog Will Discuss From the Definition of Diseases,
Signs and Symptoms and the Treatments.And How to Prevent or Avoid These Diseases.

1. AIDS (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)

First of All,I will Start With AIDS.Why AIDS? I Think it`s the Most Popular disease in
the World.AIDS is An Acquired Immune Deficiency Characterized by A Defect in Natural
Immunity Against Disease.With the Lost Immunity Response,The Individual is Susceptible
to A Variety Off "Opportunistic Infections".The Individual Who is Seropositive for HIV,With
or Without Symptoms,is Considered to be HIV-Positive.This Person May live for Many Years
Before Meeting The Centers For Disease Control (CDC) Criteria For A Diagnosis Of AIDS.Whi
le Imminent Death is Not A Realistic Concern,The Patient Needs to Make Major Behavioral
and Lifestyle Changes to Prolong Life Expectancy and May Have Significant Problems That Require Information and Assistance.The Person Who is Well-supported Medically May Survi
ve Opportunistic Infection Episodes For Several Years.

Etiology

1. The Causative Agent is A Retrovirus That Damages the Immune System by Infecting and
Depleting the T4 helper Lymphocytes.( These T4 Cells Play A Central Role In the Regulation
of the Immune System )

2. They Are Also Abnormalities in the Function of the B Cells,T8 Cells,NK Cells,Monocytes and
Macrophages.

3. With the Lost of the Immune Function,the Disease Becomes Clinically Manifested.

4. HIV is Transmitted by Sexual Contact,Through Exposure to Blood and Blood Components,
and Perinatally From An Infected Mother to the Child.

Risk Factors for HIV Transmission

1. Homosexual and Bisexual Men

2. Intravenous Drug Abusers

3. Transfusion and Blood Product Recipients

4. Heterosexual Contacts of HIV-Positive Individuals

5. Newborn Babies of Mothers Who Are Sero Positive

Clinical Manifestations


A. Following Exposure to HIV Infection

1. Shortly Following Exposure ( 6 Days to 7 Weeks ),There is An Acute Flu Like Illness
Lasting 2 - 4 Weeks.
2. Manifested by Fever,Sweats,Myalgia,Arthralgias,Malaise,Shore Throat,General Lympha
denopathy,Macolopapular rash,and Fungal and Viral Infections of the Mouth.

B. Development of AIDS Related Diseases

1. Appears Month to Years After Exposure
2. Pulmonary Manifestations
a. Persistent Cough,Shortness of Breath,Chest Pain,Fever.
b. From Pneumocystis Carinii Pneumonia (Most Common) Mycobacterium Avium,Cyto
megalovirus,Legionella,and Other Pathogens.
3. Gastrointestinal Manifestations
a. Diarrhea,Wight Loss,Anorexia,Abdominal Cramping,Rectal Urgency (Tenesmus)
b. From Enteric Pathogens Including Salmonella,Shigella,Campylobacter,Entamoeba
Hystolica,Cytomegalovirus,Herpes Simplex,Strongyloides,Giardia,Cryptosporidium
,Isospora Belli,Chlamydia and Others.
4. Oral Manifestations
a. Appearance of Oral Lesions,White Plaques and Oral Mucous and Angular Cheilitis
From Candida Albicans of Mouth and Esophagus.
b. Vesicle With Ulceration From Viruses.
c. White Lesions of Margins of Tongue From Hairy Leukoplakia.
d. Oral Warts and Associated Gingivitis.
e. Peridonitis Progressing to Gingival Necrosis and Exposure of Bone.
5. Central Nervous System Manifestations
a. Cognitive,Motor,and Behavior Symptoms ( AIDS Dementia Complex )
b.Demonstrated by Mental Slowing,Impaired Memory and Concentration,Loss of Ba
lance,Lower Extremity Weakness,Ataxia,Apathy,and Social Withdraw.
c. From CNS Toxoplasmosis,Cryptococcal Meningitis,Herpes Virus Infection,Cytome
galovirus ( Causing Retinopathy and Blindness ),and CNS Lymphoma.
6. Malignancies
a. Kaposi's Sarcoma ( Rare and Aggreessive Tumor Involving Skin,Lymph Nodes,Gas
trointestinal Tract,and Lungs ).
b. Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma and Lymphomas.
c. Cloacogenic Cancer ( An Unusual Cancer of the Anal Area ).

2 comments:

Debbie Wallace said...

HERBAL CURE FOR SHINGLES,WARTS AND HERPES,Hv/Aids 5 years ago I had warts, I was treated with some liquid applied to the warts they continued to grow and spread... The next 2 doctors did laser surgery to remove them. 1 year after the surgery, they grew back close to where the 1st ones were' so I was finally told it was SHINGLES. I have had it for a very long time, I contracted it from my cheated boyfriend and I found out he was also infected and I ended the relationship between us. The warts were so embarrassed because it started spreading all over. I have been dealing with these things for a very long time. The last treatment I took was About 2 years ago I applied for natural treatment from Dr. JAMES herbal cure, a week after applying the treatment all the warts were gone. It's now 2 years and some months I don't have a single wart or any symptoms of SHINGLES. wow"" it's great, Dr. JAMES has finally cured me. Anyone living with SHINGLES contact Dr. JAMES for natural treatments.his herbal medicine is easy to drink with no side effects. Dr.James has cure for diseases like Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresS sclerosis,Seizures,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases ,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis,Lupus,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis,Hypertension,Lyme Disease,Blood Cancer,Brain Cancer,Breast Cancer,Lung Cancer,Kidney Cancer, HIV/AIDS, Herpes Virus,Hepatitis B, Liver Inflammatory,Diabetes,Fibroid. Contact Dr Jmaes who cured me on his Email  [drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com

TRISHA NELSON said...

My husband was diagnosed with systemic mastocytosis last year and did go to the NIH for  Medical check up .He had already had the bone marrow biopsy and aspiration, as well as the tryptase level test. Basically, they did some blood work there and took extensive medical history from my husband. They told us to go home and our local physician could follow up with him since there are specialist doctors to see locally. We made a research on local herbal medicine and we found out there is a permanent  cure with natural herbs and roots medicine.Of Dr James the great herbal doctor from west Africa, on how he uses his herba mix medicine to cure several diseases like Alzheimer's disease,Lung diseases,Leukemia, Bipolar,Schizophrenia,kidney diseases, Valvular heart,  pulmonary hypertension,  SHINGLES,WARTS,ladder cancerBreast cancerColorectal cancerKidney cancerLeukemiaLung cancerNon-Hodgkin lymphomaProstate cancerSkin cancerUterine cancerParkinson's,Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease
,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis,Hypertension,Colo_Rectal Cancer,Lyme Disease,Blood Cancer,Brain Cancer,Breast Cancer,Lung Cancer,Kidney Cancer, Spell,Stroke,Lottery Spell,disease,Schizophrenia,Cancer,Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva.Infertility,Tach Disease ,Epilepsy ,Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma, (measles, tetanus, whooping cough, tuberculosis, polio and diphtheria)Allergic diseases.Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer,siva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Seizures,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpe ,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.
Dementia.,Hiv_ Aids,Herpes,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Copd,Diabetes,Hepatitis B, MASTOCYTOSIS,and we proceeded and contacted him on his email Drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com..and he said he will help us. 2 days later He told us the herbal medicine is ready and he sent it to us.After 3 weeks of the usage as he prescribed to us.believe me my husband was totally cured of Mastocytosis.You can reach  Dr.James on his Email  Drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com He is a good man and he's gonna help you